Sunday, October 27, 2019

Duw. Cariad yw.


Three simple words trs. God is Love .

I spotted this in the vestry of Penuel Chapel, made by the children there in Clwb y Plant.



It reminded me of the mini - me , aged only three being pushed up by mam into the SĂȘt Fawr with the bigger children, (bigger in size I mean, unlike the little dwt that I always was)  ......to say my Verse out loud . 

But the thing was, I knew no verse so heard mam whisper, and watched intently as she mimed it out to me from the congregation. ...... along with many other miming mams . In fact the cacophony  of whispering and miming  mams made for a terrifying sight and sound to mini-me, aged only three .....

Anyhow, I said it. Job done.... by mini-me, aged only three 

Job done? Oh no, it was the beginning of a great love affair, although the term ‘love affair’ could in this day and age be misconstrued. Like most lovers we had many tiffs and quarrels all along the way, but one thing I was always certain of is that I’d be forgiven because don’t Love and Forgiveness go hand in hand? 



Although I’d better add that it’s not a Carte Blanche to go and Sin for the Sake of it !  ....

.




No comments :