Friday, October 25, 2019

A bird's eye view




I was sat watching this buzzard, albeit a captive one, soaring on the thermals the other day at The British Birds of Prey Centre



and was reminded of the following  lines from the book Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach

“The trick was for Jonathan to stop seeing himself inside a limited body that had a 42” wingspan and performance which can be plotted on a chart…. 
The trick was to know that his true nature lived as perfect as an unwritten number, everywhere at once, across space and time.” 
….” Your whole body from wingtip to wingtip is nothing more than your thought itself in a form you see…..break the chains of your thought and you will break the chains of your body too.”

I got to thinking,  if there was just the one person with MS ( Multiple Sclerosis) that I could help change the mindset of into one like this ( which is how I see things myself ) then I’d be one happy bunny.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The only disability in life is a bad attitude ~ Anon 






No comments :