Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Home Comforts



When you’re practically living out of a suitcase or overnight bag, the simple things such as having your own cuppa sat by your own desk have a certain appeal......


Even better is the joy of sleeping in your own bed but before that, relaxing in it and drifting off listening to Classic FM Radio .

I usually listen to it via my Roberts Radio next to my desk but seen here on a casual table shortly after I opened it – a welcome birthday present from Huw a few years ago. 


However our home has recently been infiltrated by  a virtual Amazonian goddess known as  ALEXA


 ‘It’  ( for  I refuse to sex it being an inanimate  object ) is only as good as your Wi Fi coverage.
So to bed ........and breathe...





accompanied by the soothing sounds of “it” playing Taverner's Lamb..





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Come to me, all  you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. ...”

No comments :